Our Mission is to foster youth development through RELATIONSHIP, EDUCATION, and EXPERIENCE while modeling the love of JESUS CHRIST!
- RELATIONSHIP with family friends, those in authority, and God!
- EDUCATION with academics, health, and God’s Word
- EXPERIENCE through entrepreneurship, career exploration, life skills, and service
- JESUS CHRIST changed the world through loving and serving others. He was humble, selfless, caring, gentle, and lived with purpose. We hope to model his character and we hope students take on a servant’s heart like Jesus had.
- Fun- We will have fun and celebrate big steps in a student’s life
- Equipping- We will help students recognize their gifts and walk alongside them to develop those gift
- Acceptance- We will love students where they are at
- Relevant- We will be culturally relevant in every way; this includes changing often
- Safety- We will ensure the safety of students and volunteers at all times
- Service- We will give back to the community and train students to serve in the areas they are passionate about
- Relational- We will always choose relationships over programming
- Truth- We will always hold the Word of God as our authority, allowing it to be the center of everything we do